Thursday, October 25, 2012

Intro to 'It Makes No Sense'

Good news for all Thought of Pramuaji Ajay’s readers!

I’m about to add another topic tag for my blog. Currently, there are My Football Notes, International Relations, Experience, Kelirumologi and English Version. From now on, there’ll be a new addition called “It Makes No Sense”.

What’s “It Makes No Sense” about?
 
 It is about my thought towards something or someone which I think are foolish, ridiculous, and doesn’t make any sense. On making “It Makes No Sense”, I was inspired by James Rolfe’s Cinemassacre.com video tag called “You Know what’s Bullshit!?” Here’s one of his video:


You Know What's Bullshit? Episode 15 - Blu-Ray Cases

The similarity of Rolfe’s version with mine is that we are trying to communicate with viewers about something that we think is foolish, ridiculously misplaced, and doesn’t make any sense by publishing it on the posts.

While the major differences are:
Rolfe’s version is a VIDEOCLIP, while my version is in a WRITTEN BLOG form.
Rolfe’s version is based on something that happened in the United States, while mine is based on something that happened in Indonesia.

For this topic tag, I’ll use English because I think English would be more communicative than Bahasa for this particular topic tag. So, the posts are also going to be tagged with ‘English Version’.
 
I also need to remind you that there’ll be a great opportunity for the posts to be filled with profanity. Actually, I haven’t decided yet whether to censor it or not..... a'ight, I won't..


Regards

Pramuaji Ajay

No comments:

Post a Comment